am weary. I need chocolates. Lots of it. current discography: am listening to my other half's "5 for fighting" cd. Im nobody. Im nobody. Im 25 for a minute. no waits, Im forever 21.
My eyes are tired. like the pair of eyes in the eyemo advert.
I draw for a living. I love Art. and Im learning Phonics now at work. I don't graduate. My education level stays stagnant at K2.
I havn't read for ages.
I lament too much. He's tired of my whinings. Im pms induced. triggered by an automatic-in-built-easily irritated-mechanism. but that's just an excuse to others. possibly. am considered "too brash and stuck up" in the real world. in my utopia, Im right. in reality, Im wrong.
'but who's to say, where the wind will take you?I don't noe. which way the wind will blow...'
happy new year to all my frens. rawk on!
No comments:
Post a Comment